Real Property, Probate & Trust Section Executive Committee Elections
Every year, the Real Property, Probate & Trust (RPPT) Section holds elections for open seats on its executive committee. On this page you will find information about the election process, how to run for an executive committee position, and other helpful info.
The Administrative Law Section election season runs from March to June of each year. If you're interested in running as a candidate for the Section's Executive Committee, check back here for the latest information regarding the section's election process.
NOTICE of Elections
The WSBA Real Property, Probate and Trust Section hereby gives notice of elections for seats on the Executive Committee. Open seats are as follows:
- Probate & Trust Council Director
- Probate & Trust Council Member (two positions open)
- Real Property Council Member (two positions open)
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
The election for the RPPT Section's Executive Committee begins with the posting of open positions on the section's Elections page, and the opening of the Application Portal.
Links and information on how to apply will be listed here in March 2024.
Interested in running for a seat on the RPPT Section's Executive Committee? Here's some dates you should know about:
- March — Open positions on the executive committee are posted on the section's Elections page.
- March — Application Portal for candidates opens.
- April/May — Application Portal closes and the section's Nominating Committee submits names for the ballot.
- June — Voting begins (approx. two weeks).
- June — Voting closes.
- July — The section's Nominating Committee reaches out to winners of the election.
- July — Results are posted on the section's Elections page.
Executive Committee Roles
The RPPT Section's bylaws currently list the following required roles for the executive committee:
- Probate and Trust Council
- One (1) Probate and Trust Council Director
- Four (4) Probate and Trust Council Members
- Real Property Council
- One (1) Real Property Council Director
- Four (4) Real Property Council Members