This toolbox is a central location for documents, videos, and information specifically curated for all WSBA volunteers, including committee, board, and section leaders. We recommend all volunteers review this content at least once a year in order to stay up to date on any changes or additions to the Toolbox.
If you are not yet a current WSBA volunteer, welcome! Please take a moment to review the Volunteer Opportunities page to learn how to get involved with the WSBA.
Getting to Know the WSBA
The mission of the Washington State Bar Association is to serve the public and the members of the Bar, to ensure the integrity of the legal profession, and to champion justice.
- WSBA Strategic Goals and the Long Range Strategic Planning Council
- WSBA Bylaws
- WSBA Values (January 2016)
- General Rule 12
- General Rule 12 Analytical Statement
- WSBA Functional Organization Chart
- WSBA Entity Chart updated Aug. 18, 2022
- WSBA Member Demographics (updated monthly)
- WSBA Professionalism Annual Report 2018