Washington MCLE Rules for CLE Sponsors
MCLE Requirements for licensed legal professionals in Washington state, including lawyers, limited license legal technicians (LLLTs), and limited practice officers (LPOs) are in Rule 11 of the Washington Supreme Court's Admission and Practice Rules (APR).
All sponsors must abide by the requirements and standards set forth in APR 11 for the course to qualify for MCLE credit in Washington state.
Important Information & Instructions for CLE Sponsors
- General Information for CLE Sponsors in Washington state
- MCLE Credit Types and Approved Subjects in Washington
MCLE Online System
- Instructions for Creating a New CLE Sponsor Online Account
- Password Reset Assistance
- Instructions for Submitting an Application for MCLE Credit
- Instructions for Cloning the Same Course Less Than One Year from Original
- Instructions for Reporting CLE Attendance
- CLE Sponsor Records Retention Requirements
Order a Mailing Address or Email Address List
CLE sponsors can order a list of mailing addresses or email addresses of licensed legal professionals by completing and returning the WSBA Mailing List Order Form. Please review our Data and Contact Information Policy before ordering a mailing list.
Note : Any discrepancy or conflict between the information provided here and the rules and regulations set by the Washington Supreme Court, or the Bylaws and policies of the Washington State Bar Association, is unintentional and will be resolved in favor of strict compliance with the rules, regulations, Bylaws and policies.