Working with the Board of Governors
The work of the Bar is accomplished by the Board of Governors, the officers, the Bar staff and volunteers. To facilitate the work of the Bar in accordance with its purposes as provided in Article I of the WSBA Bylaws, the Board of Governors may delegate such work to an appropriate Bar entity, such as sections, committees, councils, task forces, or other Bar entity. Because of this, it is important to be aware of how a WSBA entity (and its volunteers) will likely interact with the board.
The WSBA also administers regulatory boards created by court rules. These court rules detail the purpose and functions of each entity.
All entities are appointed a staff liaison and board liaison. The information and resources below will help entities connect and collaborate with the Board of Governors.
For any questions, please contact your staff liaison or email email@example.com.
- Board of Governors Information
- 2022-2023 Board of Governors Roster
- 2023-2024 Board of Governors Committees and Special Appointments - updated November 2023
- Bar Structure 'ETHOS' Information
- Policy Index
- Working Together to Further the Mission: WSBA's Board of Governors & All Volunteers (video)
- How to Bring an Item to the Board for Discussion/Action: Guide, Cover Memo Sample and Cover Memo Template. (September 2023).
- Tips to Navigate the BOG Action Memo Process (November 2023)
- Board Nominations Committee